9.3.05

maybe when they move to 64 bit

What makes one a Blog of Note?

Unless you author through Blogger you won't know what I am on about here, but for those of you who do, have you ever stopped to wonder whether you will ever be one of the cool kids on this list?

Because you've looked at a few of these links in the past and wondered what all the fuss is about, wondered why your amazing journal isn't up there in lights scoring hundreds upon hundreds of hits when those that are listed are just so often, well, rubbish.

I too have wondered this.

I don't anymore, though. I'm struggling just to deal with the trickle of anonymous folk who pop up in my logs sporadically at best. Fame could completely drown me.

Consider the analogy of my lone tomato plant. I have looked after my tomato plant very well through this fickle season, but only because I have it, and it alone, to look after. If suddenly my family and friends were to be so impressed by my plant that they decided to give me, say, 100 other tomato plants to look after, well, I'd be on a flight and living in another country quicker than you could say Heirloom.

But then, that's just me. I could be alone on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home