14.3.05

you're a machine

I have no idea how you all do it. Finding time to write, when one has so many other, essential, things to do, seems a near impossibility to me. Thus the deafening silence of late.

It would be fair to say I haven't been particularly inspired anyway, but nevertheless I still haven't had the time to put that indifference into glyphs for you all to ingest here.

Because this stretch of inactivity continues, the news, and thoughts, will be supplied in brief herein.

Riesling from Alsace really is liquid elegance. Driving is fun, and the 13 years between when I could have gotten it and now will get it have only served to magnify the enjoyment today. Sometimes recipe authors do err, even the ever faithful Tess Kiros (chicken and onion at once - what were you thinking?). Sometimes you have to admit your colleagues suck and there is little you can do about it. Los Angeles is a temptress that I do not seem able to escape, even when given the option. The last swim of the season is both heartening and sad. Woody Allen is not fit to direct anymore, that is if Hollywood Ending is anything to go by. I was not built to write outlets for objects but regardless seem able to cobble together a good class. Malcolm Turnbull will run for PM for the election after next. Bush and Sharon are going to destroy the reactors in Iran some time in the next 6 months. I will change careers altogether inside 12 months.

And there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home